Your Solution for Reliable Chiropractic Therapy in Ladner
Our chiropractors offer incredible advantages for your health and can help with pain relief and management.
For the unversed, chiropractic therapy is a non-invasive, hands-on therapy focused on treating a patient’s ailments related to the spine, joints, muscles and nervous system through natural means. At Ladner Chiropractic, Dr. Bob T. Ohori and his team evaluate and diagnose issues affecting the patient’s body movement and deliver a treatment plan without medication or surgery. By visiting our chiropractor at our chiropractic therapy center, you will be able to alleviate your pain and also your posture. The right care can help promote better health and improved quality of life.
Need more information for our chiropractic therapy or other services? Reach out to us today, and we will be happy to help!
Benefits of Taking Chiropractic Therapy
With the help of the spinal or j oint manipulation process, a licensed chiropractor either uses special instruments or their hands or both to manipulate joints in the body. This process can treat:
- Conditions affecting the nervous and musculoskeletal systems.
- Reduce low back pain, strain, headache, muscle pain, neck pain, and other body joints.
- Reduce pain associated with arthritis.
- Correct the body’s alignment.
- Improve the overall physical function.
- Alleviate work and sports injuries.
You don’t have to be in long-term pain. Please make an appointment to visit a chiropractor! From athletes to pregnant women, most people take Chiropractic Therapy in Ladner to improve their flexibility, mobility, and posture or alleviate pain and reduce their risk of injuries
When Should You Visit a Chiropractic Therapy Center?
Though no medical referral is necessary to visit Chiropractor for treatment, the following are the major signs where you cannot afford to wait anymore:
- Do you have severe headaches which last all day long? Sometimes due to restricted blood flow, headaches can persist more than usual.
- Notice the soles of your shoes. If they are wearing out differently, your body is out of alignment and needs to be adjusted.
- Can’t deal with muscles and joint pain anymore? Do not get the aspirin out but see a chiropractor for musculoskeletal alignment
- Are your arms and legs as not flexible as they used to be? Or does your neck not turn as far in one direction or the other? If not, you should see a chiropractor who can help you improve your range of motion.
With the help of chiropractic spinal manipulation, our chiropractor at Ladner Chiropractic will realign your spine and improve the blood flow to increase the amount of oxygen supplied to the brain to make sure these issues don’t turn into chronic ones.
Chiropractic Care in Ladner
Chiropractic care treats patients' ailments through natural means. Dr. Ohori believes that everyone should be entitled to chiropractic care, so no medical referral is necessary for treatment. We accept ICBC, WCB, and Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) claims. He has personally challenged the insurance industry on the restrictive nature of making chiropractic care available to those who need it.
Ladner Chiropractic’s Dr. Ohori has helped patients get much-deserved chiropractic care, despite the insurance industry’s inclination to restrict coverage to the average person. He will advise you on what you need to know about your coverage and how to get the most out of your chiropractic care.
Learn more about Dr. Ohori’s services, including:
Credible Chiropractic Therapy in Ladner
Live your life to the fullest with our refined chiropractic therapy in Ladner!